IMPORTANT: You will still need to attach entry tags to each exhibit. Tags can be picked up ahead of time at New Hamburg Office Pro OR at the Fair during drop off on Thursday, September 14. In person entries will continue to be accepted as in previous years on the evening of Thursday, September 14.
How do I enter my items for judging in Home Craft
- Obtain an Exhibitor number. This can be done by registering your items online or by visiting the registration table inside the arena doors on Thursday, September 14 between 4:00pm and 8:00pm. Each individual person needs their own number.
- Ensure each item you are entering has an Entry Tag (smaller brown tags, example on page 19). This tag needs to include your item’s Class, Section, Article Description and your Exhibitor Number. *These tags are available ahead of time at the New Hamburg Office Pro and will also be available on the Thursday night drop off night*
- Print off your online registration confirmation form OR complete your ‘New Hamburg Fall Fair Entry Form” (the 8.5” x 11” page). There is an example of an entry form on page 21 and a blank one on page 20 for your use. These will also be available on Thursday night drop off night. Again, EACH EXHIBITOR needs their own individual form.Please remember to complete ALL of the following information:
- Exhibitor Number
- Age (if Jr categories)
- Phone Number
- Class and Section for EACH ITEM ENTERED
Please do your best to not miss an item. You should have one line for every item you are entering. i.e. if you have 5 items to enter in the fair, you need to have 5 lines on this form.
- If you have any questions at all, please ask any of the volunteers helping on Thursday night drop off night.
- Take your items to the drop off tables in the arena.
- Hand in your “New Hamburg Fall Fair Entry Form” before you leave the building. Please DO NOT TAKE THIS HOME. It is incredibly important that the home craft volunteers have this form to assist with entries and results.
We are so excited that you’ve decided to take part in the fair! Thank you for all your time, effort and support of the fair. We are excited to showcase your talents!